Union Farmer Quarterly: Spring 2017
- North American Region Meeting of La Via Campesina—February 8th to 11, 2017, Birmingham, Alabama
- Opposing Paradigms— the need to land squarely on the ecological side
- Rethinking Our Relationship to the Land
- New Board member profiles: Rachelle Ternier, Seann Dory, Cam Goff
- The Beingessner Award for Excellence in Writing - 2016 Winning Entries
- Dear Canada: An Open Letter—by Nikaela Lange, age 18, Dalmeny, Saskatchewan
- My Future Vision for Canada's Farming and Food System—by Kevin Morin, age 25, Quebec, Outaouais Region
- Climate Justice and Food Sovereignty Training in Morocco—by Lydia Carpenter, Vice-President (Policy)
- We Remember Joyce Hutchings
|SPRING 2017 UFQ.pdf||3.21 MB|
Do you farm? Become a Member
Not a farmer? Become an Associate Member
Make a donation
Attend National Convention
Subscribe to our RSS feed to get notifications when new items are posted.
Find us on: Facebook
What is the NFU?
The National Farmers Union is a direct-membership voluntary organization made up of Canadian farm families who share common goals. It is the only farm organization incorporated through an Act of Parliament.
NFU members believe that the problems facing farmers are common problems, and that farmers producing diverse products must work together to advance effective solutions. The NFU works toward the development of economic and social policies that will maintain the family farm as the primary food-producing unit in Canada.