NFU Region 8 Convention
- NFU President Jan Slomp
- NFU Region 8 Coordinator Peter Eggars
- Peter Lundgard on “soil”
- an update on Friends of the CWB by Nathan Macklin
- a speaker (TBA) on the Site C dam
- two National Board members,
- a Women’s Advisory Committee member,
- a Youth Advisory Committee member, and
- an International Program Committee (IPC) member
Communications and Membership Coordinator (summer student position)
Do you farm? Become a Member
Not a farmer? Become an Associate Member
Services for Members
Make a donation
Subscribe to our RSS feed to get notifications when new items are posted.
Find us on: Facebook
What is the NFU?
The National Farmers Union is a direct-membership voluntary organization made up of Canadian farm families who share common goals. It is the only farm organization incorporated through an Act of Parliament.
NFU members believe that the problems facing farmers are common problems, and that farmers producing diverse products must work together to advance effective solutions. The NFU works toward the development of economic and social policies that will maintain the family farm as the primary food-producing unit in Canada.