Manitoba Regional Convention Thursday March 30, 2017
Please RSVP to email@example.com
Registration 9:30 am
Start Time 10:00 am
Lunch 12:30am (Included)
Afternoon Session 1:30am
Meeting Adjournment 5:30pm
Socializing at Tavern United 6:00pm
For more information see: nfu-mb.ca
- Why your Choice of Farm Voice Matters - Presentation by NFU-Manitoba Members.
- Changing Relationships between Wetlands & Farmland - Dr. Gordon Goldsborough, U of M
- Keeping new farmers farming - What new farmers need to be successful – NFU Youth
- How to help all farmers reduce their GHG impact. Research Update. – Darrin Qualman (via Skype)
- Reports from NFU - Region 5 Representatives
Nomination for the NFU Grassroots Member Award – Recognition of significant contribution to building the NFU
Opening for members to be a part of the NFU-Manitoba Outreach Team
We look forward to seeing you on March 30th!
Do you farm? Become a Member
Not a farmer? Become an Associate Member
Make a donation
Attend National Convention
Subscribe to our RSS feed to get notifications when new items are posted.
Find us on: Facebook
What is the NFU?
The National Farmers Union is a direct-membership voluntary organization made up of Canadian farm families who share common goals. It is the only farm organization incorporated through an Act of Parliament.
NFU members believe that the problems facing farmers are common problems, and that farmers producing diverse products must work together to advance effective solutions. The NFU works toward the development of economic and social policies that will maintain the family farm as the primary food-producing unit in Canada.